Riolett UK - Terms and Conditions
By using our services or buying our products you agree to the following terms and conditions presented on this page. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated here.
- Timesheets for day rate - or sign off sheets for completed works.
Riolett UK will not take any responsibility for works if the above sheets are not signed by the QS or contact manager at the end of the day or job. If they are not on site to sign our sheets, we will assume they are 100% happy with all the work that has been completed.
- If Riolett UK do any Cleaning works and for any reason it's not to your full satisfaction please inform Riolett UK head office within 24 hours, this can be done via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 0r call 01908 785052
- If Riolett UK come onto site to complete works and for any reason can not work due to other workman scaffold or any other issues Riolett uk as the right to charge a day rate to cover time lost the full cost will be £550.00 plus VAT at 20% per day.
- All payment terms are 14 days unless agreed by our accounts department. Any late payments will be charged at £10.00 plus VAT @20% per day unless you have agreed longer terms with our accounts department . This will cover the time spent chasing your account.
- If Riolett UK are on site under a day rate and are unable to work due to the weather conditions a full day rate charge of £550.00 will still apply.
- Riolett UK reserves the right to charge a £15.00 congestion charge if any works is carried out in central London.
- Riolett UK will remain polite, courteous, reliable and professional at all times. If any representative of Riolett UK fails to adhere to this code of conduct you are to report this immediately to Riolett UK Head Office and also send in a letter detailing what happened. This in turn will be investigated internally and Riolett UK will write to you detailing the outcome of their investigation.
- Riolett UK collects data from our customers in the form of Name, Address, Telephone Numbers and Email Address. This information is strictly for the use of Riolett UKand to assist in carrying out our services. At no time will your data ever be sold or passed on to 3rd party users. We respect our customers privacy, this information is kept in line with data protection regulations at all time.
- Riolett UK and all operatives are comprehensively insured under our Public & Employers Liability Insurance Policy OF 10 million.
- All claims must be made in writing and addressed to Riolett UK Head Office within 48 hours after the liability has arisen. It is your responsibility to ensure Riolett UKHead Office receive your letter and you obtain a reference number from Riolett UKHead Office relating to your complaint/claim.
- In accordance with Riolett UK Health & Safety policy documents are available at the customer’s request; all risk assessments and method statements are supplied in return with all purchase order numbers.
- If you are not satisfied with our service please contact Riolett UK Head Office within 24 hours from date of works (0845 4635512) and also confirm your complaint in writing to our Head Office. An operative will rectify to your satisfaction within one week any poor work results or services. If any complaint is proven to not be as a result of our operatives, Riolett UK reserves the right to charge a call out charge of £275.00+VAT to cover expenses and time lost.
- Access is the responsibility of the customer unless discussed with Riolett UK at the time of Quote.
- Riolett Uk terms on all invoices are strictly 14days, unless this is discussed with Riolett Uk head office at time of job being booked in – other terms are available.
- If operatives of Riolett UK have arrived to do works on your property and you no longer require our services then Riolett UK reserves the right to charge a £650.00+VAT day rate charge which covers loss of earnings for that Van and two staff.
- If Riolett UK receives a purchase order number and this is cancelled at a later date there will be a 50% charge of the Full invoice amount.
- Cancelation of Riolett UK services must be done in writing and with confirmation from our Head Office that we have received your letter. You will be given a cancellation reference which ensures Riolett UK has received your letter. It is your responsibility to ensure Riolett UK receives your letter. Riolett UK is not responsible for any communication that is lost in the post or out of their control. You can also send your letter by e-mail to. email@example.com. If Riolett UK is not notified within 48 hours of the job starting you will be charged a full day rate of £650.00+Vat per day for the duration of the job